Internet Skills Quiz
(with one bonus point possible!)
This is a test of your skill in the use of
- the UD computer system running UNIX.
- pine to send e-mail.
- netscape to find information.
- the SCEN103 web pages.
- E-mail the results to me
in one mailing
by the end of the discussion session in which you are working.
- You should work alone on this project with no assistance from other
students and with as little consultation with me as possible.
- Each question requires three parts:
- the answer,
- where you found the answer; that is, the URL:
e.g., http://www.udel.edu/, and
- how you found the answer;
e.g., search: "transistor" with Excite
Some useful search tools:
- What is the date and time of the final exam for Fall 1996 PHYS419?
- When and by whom was the "Xerox" process of photocopying invented?
- What significant technological advance was accomplished
by Reginald Arbrey Fessenden?
- What is the list price of the Toshiba SD-3006 DVD player?
- BONUS point:
Attach an image file to your e-mail submission depicting
a Pentium Pro processor by Intel.
Back to SCEN103 Home Page
Comments, suggestions, or requests to email@example.com.