SCEN103 10/24 Exercise
- Pose 3 challenge areas and a specific question for each
to serve as a test of instructor's WebExplorer status.
Post on board.
- I will report back with the results on Tuesday!
You will be presented with a similar challenge in a few weeks.
Here are the questions!
- Blue Hens
- What colors are available for the 1997 Kawasaki model ZX-7
(American, not imported)?
- What is the name of the smallest tribe in Africa?
What is their native language?
- What style Nike sneaker does Michael Jordan prefer for the 1996 season?
- Purple Umbrella
- What is President Clinton's shoe size and ring finger size?
Where did the Clinton family get their cat "Sox"?
- What is the legal curvature for a hockey stick blade in the NHL?
- What Gore family is donating money to build Gore Hall and why?
This may be submitted individually or as a group.
Please submit anonymously rather than on the marker board.
These will be posted on-line...
Top of page
- What have you liked best about the course so far?
- What have you liked least about the course so far?
- What (specifically as possible) do you still not understand within
the context of this course?
Back to SCEN103 Home Page.
Comments, suggestions, or requests to email@example.com.
Last updated Sept. 26, 1996.
Copyright George Watson, Univ. of Delaware, 1996.