Silicon, Circuits, and the Digital Revolution
Publishing Artwork on the Web
- Use Adobe Photoshop and ImageReady to make the following graphical element:
- A 120 pixel wide by 160 pixel high image of yourself, plus stylized text of your name overlaid, in jpeg format.
- (You may find some digital images at http://www.physics.udel.edu/~watson/scen103/colloq2000/photos/.)
- Upload the image to your group's webspace on the www.udel.edu server.
- ftp to copland.udel.edu using the frp program available from the Applications folder on the Smith 040 desktop computer.
- Right-hand side: change subdirectory to /www/htdocs/physics/scen103/
- Right-hand side: change to the subdirectory for your group
- Left-hand sice: change to folder with image
- Select binary mode and copy image from left to right
- Confirm that your image was successfully loaded to the correct subdirectory:
Comments, suggestions, or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated April 17, 2000.
© George Watson, Univ. of Delaware, 2000.