SCEN103 9/24 Class
Bottom of page/
Simple Circuit Analysis
Results of Previous Group Exercise
- Review of battery loading demonstration
-- internal resistance and "shorting out" batteries
- Simple circuit analysis
-- reconsideration of previous circuit
on battery characteristics to
estimate the useful lifetime of a D cell
driving a light bulb (assume 6 ohms).
Report the number of hours.
Top of page/
- Internet Challenge:
Results and my
- Pose 3 challenge areas and a specific question for each
to serve as a test of instructor's WebExplorer status.
Post on board.
- I will report back with the results on Tuesday! You will be presented with a similar challenge in a few weeks.
- Minute paper:
This may be submitted individually or as a group.
Please submit anonymously rather than on the marker board.
These will be posted on-line...
- What have you liked best about the course so far?
- What have you liked least about the course so far?
- What (specifically as possible) do you still not understand within
the context of this course?
Back to SCEN103 Home Page.
Comments, suggestions, or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated Sept. 24, 1996.
Copyright George Watson, Univ. of Delaware, 1996.