SCEN103 9/12 Class
Bottom of page/
Ohm's Law and Electrical Power
Review of previous class
Fewer batteries -> lower voltage -> lower current -> less brightly illuminated.
- Scanned image
of data plotted on viewgraph (SCEN167 data).
- Computer plot of data,
as it might appear in print.
- Introduction to Ohm's law
- Definition of resistance
- Units for voltage, current, and resistance
-- sketching electrical circuits
- Electrical power and energy
- Delivered by battery
- Dissipated by resistor
- Utility companies
- Customer pays for energy delivered
- For local information, check:
Electrical power group activity
Top of page/
Back to SCEN103 Home Page.
Comments, suggestions, or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated Jan. 5, 1998.
Copyright George Watson, Univ. of Delaware, 1996.