SCEN103 9/10 Class
Bottom of page/
Simple Electrical Circuits
Top Ten List
-- Reasons to take SCEN103
- Conductors (wires)
- Batteries (source of electrical energy, power)
- Light bulb (something for circuit to do, the "load")
- Voltage (across)
- Current (through)
Results of Demo
Fewer batteries -> lower voltage -> lower current -> less brightly illuminated.
of data plotted on viewgraph
by hand as collected in SCEN167.
Computer plot of data,
as it might appear in print.
Introductory group activity
Group Composition; Motivation
Results of Group Exercise
- Get white marker board and collect group.
- Select recorder, reporter, and clarifier.
- Record three things that each member of your group has in common,
but not obvious to me by looking.
(For example, "We are all wearing jeans"
would be readily apparent to me!)
- Record two things different about each member; again,
preferably not classifications obvious by casual observation.
"We all like different music" is a well-worn example.
- Brainstorm group name -- select one?
- Make brief report to class.
Top of page/
Back to SCEN103 Home Page.
Comments, suggestions, or requests to email@example.com.
Last updated Sept. 23, 1996.
Copyright George Watson, Univ. of Delaware, 1996.