Bottom of page
- Get white marker board and collect group.
- Select recorder and reporter.
- Record three things that each member of your group has in common,
but not obvious to me by looking.
(For example, "We are all wearing jeans" would be readily apparent to me!)
- Record two thinges different about each member; again,
preferably not classifications obvious by casual observation.
"We all like different music" is a well-worn example to avoid.
- Brainstorm group name -- select one?
- Make brief report to class.
- 2/17and 2/19:
Crossed Circuits (PBL)
Results of previous class
- Consider the different battery packages that are commonly available:
AAA, AA, C, or D.
Does the data on battery characteristics
support the following hypothesis:
The energy content of a battery is proportional to its volume.
- Please support your discussion with calculation and graph.
Batteries and Bulbs
- 3/3 and 3/5:
Ricearoni, a San Francisco Treat (PBL)
Top of page;
Back to SCEN103 Home Page.
Comments, suggestions, or requests to email@example.com.
Last updated March 4, 1999.
Copyright George Watson, Univ. of Delaware, 1999.