SCEN103 Class 8
Bottom of page/
Publishing on the Web
- Publishing Student Web Pages on the UD Server
- Creating your homepage subdirectory
- Run Netscape Communicator and a Telnet session to copland.
- Stay at the UNIX prompt rather than entering pine (the e-mail reader)
- Cut and paste source /www/htdocs/learn/usered/html-setup into your telnet session.
- Cut and paste the output of the UNIX command into notepad and print the results for future use.
- Personal homepage template
- Edit the template page above and publish to your subdirectory as index.html
- Cut and paste the long line ftp://udel.edu/.../public_html
from the UNIX command above as the location to publish to.
- Make any modifications using the Netscape Composer that time permits.
- Remember to click on reload to view changes you have published at your homepage.
- SCEN103 HTML help page
- A Brief Look at HTML
Comments, suggestions, or requests to email@example.com.
Last updated Feb. 26, 1999.
Copyright George Watson, Univ. of Delaware, 1999.