SCEN103 Class 20
Bottom of page/
Introduction to CMOS
-- Input: HI; Output: LO
-- Input: LO; Output: HI
Fabrication of CMOS inverting switch
The table above is known as a truth table and represents the output state
(result) that is obtained for all possible input states.
How Computers Work
From "How Multimedia Computers Work" CD-ROM
- Tours -- CPU, I/O Device
- Input Devices -- Keyboard, Mouse, Joystick
- Inside Computer -- Clock, CPU, Memory
- Output Devices -- Laser Printer
Top of page/
- At the end of the previous class we considered the positive aspects of
transistors; that is, how they helped you get to class. Now consider
the "down side" of transistors in our society...
- Describe some negative aspects of our lives that might be avoided
if the transistor had NOT been invented.
Back to SCEN103 Home Page.
Comments, suggestions, or requests to email@example.com.
Last updated Feb. 1, 1998.
Copyright George Watson, Univ. of Delaware, 1996.