SCEN103 Third Class
Bottom of page/
- Introduction to Ohm's law
- Definition of resistance
- Units for voltage, current, and resistance
-- sketching electrical circuits
- Electrical power and energy
- Delivered by battery
- Dissipated by resistor
- Utility companies
- Customer pays for energy delivered
- For local information, check:
Electrical power group activity
- Estimate the cost of running a hairdryer for 1 hour.
Top of page/
Back to SCEN103 Home Page.
Comments, suggestions, or requests to email@example.com.
Last updated Jan. 5, 1998.
Copyright George Watson, Univ. of Delaware, 1998.