SCEN103 First Class
Bottom of page/
Introduction to Course
Review of Syllabus
Review of Fall '96
SCEN103 Web Pages as a preview
Introductory group activity
Motivation -- Institute for Transforming Undergraduate Education
- Get white marker board and collect group.
- Select recorder and reporter.
- Record three things that each member of your group has in common,
but not obvious to me by looking.
(For example, "We are all wearing jeans" would be readily apparent to me!)
- Record two things different about each member; again,
preferably not classifications obvious by casual observation.
"We all like different music" is a well-worn example to be avoided.
- Brainstorm group name -- select one?
- Make brief report to class.
Top of page/
Back to SCEN103 Home Page.
Comments, suggestions, or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated Jan. 5, 1998.
Copyright George Watson, Univ. of Delaware, 1998.