PHYS208 Fundamentals of Physics II
Spring 1998 Supplemental Course Evaluation
I have provided additional resources this term and attempted several new things to assist
you in learning the physics of electromagnetism.
In addition I have endeavored to help you develop some of the skills and concepts that you
will need for your later courses and your future career in science and engineering.
Your feedback is invaluable in helping us continue the development of this course
for future students.
Please assess the following resources and features of this course using the following scale:
A = essential
B = good
C = neutral
D = not that good
E = detrimental
- Extra credit group project
- Online class notes, animations, and drawings
- In-class demonstrations
- Concept Checks
- Friday quizzes and online solutions posted during the weekend
- Online exam archive
- Evening review sessions for exams
- Instructor-prepared formula sheets for exams
- Return and discussion of exams at next class meeting
- Online availability of instructor; distributed office hours
Questions 1-8 --
Last updated May 28, 1998.
Copyright George Watson, Univ. of Delaware, 1998.