PHYS208 Fundamentals of Physics II
Spring 1998 Supplemental Course Evaluation
I have provided additional resources this term and attempted several new things to assist
you in learning the physics of electromagnetism.
In addition I have endeavored to help you develop some of the skills and concepts that you
will need for your later courses and your future career in science and engineering.
Your feedback is invaluable in helping us continue the development of this course
for future students.
Please assess the following resources and features of this course using the following scale:
A = essential
B = good
C = neutral
D = not that good
E = detrimental
- The course website in general
- Expanded online syllabus detailing class, recitation, and laboratory sessions and course objectives
- Integrated online schedule with topics, hyperlinks to notes, assignments.
- Anonymous suggestion form and my responses on Suggestions/Clarifications pages
- PHYS208-specific search engine
- Instructor-authored lab manual
- Syllabus designed around the lab schedule (re-ordering of topics)
- CD-Physics 2.0 supplemental CD-ROM
- Assignments page with access to hints and answers
- Group problem solving in recitation
Questions 1-8 --
Last updated May 28, 1998.
Copyright George Watson, Univ. of Delaware, 1998.