10. Why would you calculate an electric flux for a closed surface that is imaginary and not really there?
9. What exactly is a closed surface?
8. Why are you always using the word infinitesimal? *
7. What don't I like about the course? -- It's physics! *
6. I don't understand why the textbook makes this so difficult.
5. What do I most like about this class? -- 9:55am. *
4. What questions remain? -- I'll find out when I can't do the homework.
3. Why do I have to take this class?
2. How does the Flux Capacitor work? *
1. How do I get an A in this class?
* indicates a comment from Fall 1997 class.