PHYS208 Fundamentals of Physics II
Fall 1997 Supplemental Course Evaluation
I have provided additional resources this term and attempted several new things to assist
you in learning the physics of electromagnetism.
In addition I have endeavored to help you develop some of the skills and concepts that you
will need for your later courses and your future career in science and engineering.
Your feedback is invaluable in helping us continue the development of this course
for future students.
Please assess the following resources and features of this course using the following scale:
A = essential
B = good
C = neutral
D = not that good
E = detrimental
- The course website in general
- Expanded online syllabus detailing class, recitation, and laboratory sessions and course objectives
- Integrated online schedule with topics, hyperlinks to notes, assignments.
- Anonymous suggestion form and my responses on Suggestions/Clarifications pages
- PHYS208-specific search engine
- Instructor-authored lab manual
- Syllabus designed around the lab schedule (re-ordering of topics)
- Change to 48 hours for lab report submission
- Group problem solving in recitation
- Extra credit group project
Questions 1-8 --
Last updated Dec. 22, 1997.
Copyright George Watson, Univ. of Delaware, 1997.